Major Wire Industries’ six new dealers in Central & South America, Europe & Africa
First publishedon www.AggBusiness.com
Montreal, Canada-based Major Wire Industries has expanded its sales force to include six new authorised dealers in Central and South America, Europe and Africa – supplying MAJOR’s complete line of screen media solutions for aggregate, mining and recycling operations.
As MAJOR’s new screen media dealers in their respective territories, these experts offer all of the company’s advanced screen media technologies, including Flex-Mat High-Vibration Wire Screen Media in tensioned and modular versions and OptimumWire Woven Wire.
The six new dealerships are:
• W2S Sarl (Wear Solutions and Services), representing Morocco.
• D2M Sarl (Groupe Cyndi), representing Southern France.
• Afengco (Agrican Engineering Company), representing Western Africa and the islands of Mauritius and Seychelles in the Indian Ocean.
• Telas y Lineas, representing the Northern and Gulf regions of Mexico.
• Haver & Boecker Mexicana, representing the District Federal of Mexico.
• Haver & Boecker Telas, representing Brazil.
According to André Mathieu, vice president global business development for 1884-founded MAJOR, these dealerships focus on being solution driven and customer orientated to help producers optimise their facilities and improve their processes for increased production. “All of us at MAJOR are very excited that we’re now partnering with these excellent dealers,” Mathieu says. “Already, they are doing an outstanding job getting our products into their customer locations.”