The landmark sale will take place via an unreserved auction at DUO's site in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, central England, from 8.30am on Thursday 27 August 2020.
This 'stock refresh' event is part of a new and exciting DUO expansion programme following the company's acquisition of a new site in Coventry. There, DUO will be installing the latest aggregate processing, recycling machinery and ancillary plant equipment.
To make way for the new venture the Burton-on-Trent site is being decommissioned, with all its equipment sold at the big late-August auction.
During the auction sale, DUO will be showcasing the latest equipment from Powerscreen and Doosan, along with state-of-the-art Terex washing technology that will be installed at the new Coventry site.
The stars of the showpiece event will be five Terex AggreSand 165 washing plant and three Italian Tecnoidea 1000 filter presses. The AggreSand 165 modular aggregate washing plant combines washing and screening with sand processing on a modular chassis. It brings together tried and trusted Terex Washing Systems components in an innovative modular design, said to set it apart from other washing systems in the marketplace. This will be the first time that not one but five plants of this nature will have been offered for sale on the open market.
Manufactured by globally renowned Italian water purification and sludge treatment technology firm Tecnoidea Impianti, the Tecnoidea 1000 range of automatic filter presses can be used in various sectors where dewatering of liquid sludge is required. On the day, five of these filter presses will also go under the hammer.
The one-day DUO Burton-on-Trent auction sale will offer over 500 pieces of specialist equipment, including:
- Five complete Terex AggreSand 165 washing plants
- Two plants will be sold complete
- Three plants will be disassembled and sold in single components
- Dewatering Screen Feeders
- Rinsing decks – both 2D and 3D
- Log Washers
- Tecnoidea 1000 Filter Press – with five up for grabs
- Filter Press Buildings – sub and superstructure
- Deep Cone Thickening Tanks
- 6m Radial Thickening Tanks
- Flocking Tanks.
- 60t to 200t per hour Modular & Mobile systems
- Bucket-wheel sand plant
- Terex 5032 conveyor – various, including T6532 Conveyor (50ft)
- Radial conveyors ranging from 20ft to 70ft.
- Static lattice conveyors ranging from 20ft to 70ft.
- Powerscreen 6203 Horizon Screener
- 1050 X 2300 Over band magnet Complete
- Chieftain 1400
- Warrior 1400
- Maggoteaux Impact 2400 static
- Powerscreen XA750 Jaw Crusher
- Powerscreen 550 SR Trakpactor
- Powerscreen 320 Trakpactor
- Maxtrak 1300 Powerscreen
Plant, Machinery & Commercials
- Doosan Wheeled Loaders – DL350 / DL420-5
- Komatsu Dozers
- Hydrema – Articulated Dumptrucks
- CAT – Motor Graders
- Volkswagen Amarok (various)
- A full inventory of spares, never previously sold in the UK
- Pumps, with a variety of all makes, models and sizes
All equipment has been fully DEALER maintained
Patrick Doran, from DUO, said: "This will be a unique sale! Never has such a large inventory of specialist: washing, quarrying, recycling and material handling machinery come to market, to be sold on one day, in one place. This is one sale the entire industry will be following with great interest. The equipment on sale will give all operators access to machinery and equipment that would normally never come onto the open market, making this event a significant 'one-off'. If you snooze, you will lose, as there will be amazing pieces of kit to purchase."
Buying from a Euro Auctions sale, such as this one-off in conjunction with DUO sale, is straightforward. All auctions are unreserved public auctions, meaning all lots are sold on the day to the highest bidder. There are no minimum bids; no reserve prices and no buybacks. Before the auction, you may sign up for a free account and start to save searches on the Euro Auctions website, add items to a watchlist and leave pre-bids. When you have found the item you want, you can bid in three ways:
- On-site - in person at the live auction, on the day.
- Online - using our secure bidding platform.
- Pre-bid - leave a bid in advance of the auction.
To obtain a bidding number for this auction, register online by going online to the Euro Auctions website @ www.euroauctions.com or register 'on-site' on the viewing day, or the sale day.
David Betts, from Euro Auctions, who is managing the DUO Burton-on-Trent auction sale, said: "As well as the 'big ticket' items, the general inventory includes the type of machinery, equipment and tools one would expect from a modern well-run dealer operator in the quarrying, aggregate recycling and material handling industry. If you are in these industries, this will be the one and only sale of its type and may never be repeated."
Sponsored content produced in association with Euro Auctions