Equipped with an array of advanced features, CURTpro is said by the Bolzano, Italy-based innovator in dust-binding solutions to set a new standard for efficiency, ease of use, and interconnectivity.
The automated management software monitors all plant dust controllers and associated components and controls them in real-time. CURTpro is a control system that is smart and easy to operate, a real game changer. It can be configured with customised settings, allowing the system to react based on the inputs of the linked sensors automatically.
A PC can conveniently access the software and manage machines in real-time, all with the simple click of a mouse. The responsibility for dust and odour abatement no longer rests on workers' shoulders, as CURTpro now operates fully automated, effectively optimising resource deployment.
CURTpro offers the following advantages:
• Adjustable to suit each operation area
• Virtually controllable through interactive map dashboard – also in remote by means of live inputs
• Perfect adaptability to all customer requirements
Automated processing and sensor technology
• The system acts completely autonomous via preconfigured rules and manages the plant independently
• Thanks to the high-end sensor technology, CURTpro receives input on external conditions and reacts accordingly
Efficient dust & odour abatement
• CURTpro enables best monitoring and reporting and helps to identify and exploit any optimisation potential
• CURTpro reduces the use of resources, and personnel can be freed up
• Time savings and improved safety for operators, thanks to auto-control and remote access
The system is configured based on customisable events and can be interconnected with already installed operational programs, ensuring optimal and independent performance at all times. Events are combinations of various circumstances and the corresponding parameters, which can occur and on which the system can consequently automatically take the preconfigured measures.
With CURTpro, integration is seamless. The system integrates the H2 System and waterlines, enabling each line to have its own events and rules. This level of granularity ensures precise and targeted dust control, maximising the system's effectiveness.
A further important feature of the system is its new user-friendly dashboard, providing operators with intuitive control over the system.